Wednesday 4 March 2015

Breaking infrastructure

Shit Happens.
Effluent leaking into Auckland harbour

Kevin Hester, Auckland, New Zealand



On my morning run walk in training for the collapse of industrial civilisation and my trek in Nepal where I will monitor the albedo / pollution levels on the Himalayan snow, I come across raw effluent pouring into my beloved Hauraki Gulf. This is where I swim everyday.

I have contacted Auckland Council and Watercare and my job # is 12079142. TVNZ have been informed! Sigh.

Yesterday I found coastal erosion and homeless people living in the bush near my home.Today the sewerage system has failed and it is polluting the Pacific Ocean.

This is prior to collapse, imagine what it will be like when 400+ nuclear power stations aren't maintained, tens of thousands of oil wells are leaking, power and water no longer flowing in thousands of cities with over a million prior inhabitants.

We will leave great relics and untold ecological chaos. It's a pity the virus known as Human's didn't become extinct before Nuclear energy was invented.Albert Einstein was as always right.


Yesterdays post on coastal erosion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.