Wednesday 15 July 2015

Facebook shennanigans

Suspicious program from Facebook



From a Facebook friend -

"FB scared me by blocking my account unless I installed some suspicious "scan" which I deleted ASAP. I'm glad I have a back-up option to follow you here because you are my main source of information....

"I got a message that my account was compromised (by reposting the most innocent photo of pretty sky from familiar source) and I have to download and install a particular program to scan my computer. Of course I got suspicious, it looked like scam but after search on Internet I discovered that it comes from FB itself and many people experienced it. I didn't find a way around it so I installed the program and after unblocking my account immediately stopped it from task manager and deleted from my computer. All this made me angry and I'm ready to quit FB if necessary."


I'm not the only one to look at VK


I can be contacted on VK HERE


"VK is the largest European social network with more than a 100 million active users. Our goal is to keep old friends, ex-classmates, neighbours and co-workers in touch"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.