Thursday 6 August 2015

Chewing the fat

Seemorerocks, Juanita and Pam 
– a freeranging discussion


On a rainy afternoon three of us got together for a cup of coffee and an exhange of ideas.  

We decided to switch the microphone on and see where the conversation would go.

We talked about our feelings about Transition Towns and how we have evolved, abrupt climate change and its denial, our inspirations and fears.

My two co-conversationalists are:

Juanita McKenzie who inspired and kept the local Transition Towns going over several years.  

Without Juanita I might not be sitting here today. 

Four years she asked me to right down some goals.

One was to get Michael Ruppert interviewed on Radio New Zealand.

The other was to start this blog.


The other is Pam Crisp, my partner and soulmate of 25 years, passionate conservationist and advoacate of environmental education.

Without her I certainly wouldn't be sitting here today doing what I am doing.



Thank you Pam and Juanita!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.