Sunday 9 August 2015

Depression - a normal reaction to the world

On depression



A message on Facebook that totally resonated with me that I want people to see:

"I don't have the paint dry thing my yellow, is toxic violent rage at being discriminated against because I have a stress disorder due to an inhuman environment I am forced to live in. Which everybody calls depression - depression is sadness for no reason, if you are so sad you want to kill yourself for a good reason then IT IS NOT DEPRESSION. It is persecution, discrimination and cruelty."

Another friend of mine said mild depression was a normal reaction to the world as it is.


I would call it grief or any number of other names. In fact we have thousands of sensations in our mind-body, only ten of which have names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.