Monday 10 October 2016

The presidential debate - Trump crushes Clinton

Debate Post-Mortem: Trump 


Crushes Clinton - "You 


Should Be In Jail"




9 October, 2016




From the no-handshake start, following the most awkward Bill-Melania pre-debate greeting, it was clear the gloves were off. While Trump started apologetically, once Clinton opened up ad hominem character attacks, The Donald turned it up to '11'. Lashing out at Bill's indiscretions "his actions are worse than words", Hillary's lying "you should be in jail... I will call for a special prosecutor", and the biases of the moderators"it's one of three here" even the crowd cheered.. before being quickly shushed. Online polls, unbiased commentators, and the Mexican Peso agreed Trump won.

A picture paints a thousand words...

Thank you for standing up for me before my rapist's defender Hillary Clinton.


*  *  *
Melania meets Bill...


No handshake at the start...


Hillary appeared to attract a fly...

"You should be in jail"


"I will bring a special prosecutor"


Brief Transcript:



TRUMP: "Bernie Sanders and between super delegates and Debra Wassermann Schultz and I was surprised to see him sign on with the devil. The thing that you should be apologizing for are the 33,000 e-mails that you deleted and you acid washed and the two boxes of e-mails and other things last week that were taken from an office are are now missing. I didn't knowledge I would say this, but I'm going to and I hate to say it. If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. There has never been so many lies, so much exception. There has never been anything like it. We will have a special prosecutor. I go out and speak and the people of this country are furious. The long time workers at the FBI are furious. There has never been anything like this with e-mails. You get a subpoena and after getting the subpoena you delete 33,000 e-mails and acid watch them or bleach them. An expensive process. We will get a special prosecutor and look into it. You know what, people have been -- their lives have been destroyed for doing 1/5 of what you have done. You should be a shamed."
COOPER: "Secretary Clinton, I will let you respond."
CLINTON: "Everything he said is absolutely false. It would be impossible to be fact checking Donald all the time. I would never get to talk and make lives better for people. Once again, go to Hillary clinton.com. You can fact check trump in realtime. Last time at the first debate we had millions of people fact checking and we will have millions more fact checking. It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country."
TRUMP: "Because you would be in jail."
COOPER: "We want to remind the audience to please not talk out loud. Do not applaud. You are wasting time."

And, AG Holder chimed in...

"I was surprised to Bernie sign on with you the devil..."



"It's just words, folks"


"I don't know Putin"...

Trump slams Clinton over "Deplorables" comment...

They shook hands at the end...

Clinton's campaign responded...

Thank you for standing up for me before my rapist's defender Hillary Clinton.

hey, – regarding your claim that Captain Khan would be alive if you were president: go fuck yourself.
*  * *
The Interruption count remained high.....

The moderators interrupted 41 times during the 90 minute debate.




And then - 90 minutes after the debate ended - CNN finally releases their poll of 537 Voters!!!!!
What a total embarrassment!

Trump: You’d be in jail if I’m President - He Tells Hillary Clinton at Town Hall Debate




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.